Sunday 3 January 2016

A New Direction

Passionately Sam, A New Direction
I'm not one to make new years resolutions or talk about how much I'm going to change at the beginning of a new year. I've always just taken it as it comes, with no real perspective or challenges ahead of me. All in all, you could say a little lazy really.

This is the usual me. My problem with that is usual me isn't getting me where I want to be, she isn't moving hard and fast enough in the right direction. So, instead of new years resolutions, this year is the one I push myself.

I'm very lucky to be able to say that as of this year, as a result of years of hard work and saving, we have enough money saved for a mortgage. This means at some point in the next few months, whenever we find a house we like, I will become a home owner. This is exciting and intimidating in it's own right, knowing that moving house can be one of the most exciting yet stressful times of your life. As if that wasn't enough, jut a few weeks ago, we booked our wedding for later this year.

Exciting yet potentially stressful, I'm taking this as a new challenge and a new opportunity to improve my health, my fitness and my well being beyond anything I have achieved previously. This also means making changes to both my work and personal life in time.

Life is moving in a new direction and going forwards I intend to take this blog along my journey with me. Expect to see updates on my fitness, recipes, and potentially a few house or wedding ideas along the way, I have a new path to conquer and I'd love if you would like to follow along with me.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your house! and your new direction xx

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete