Wednesday 18 March 2015

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask | Review


Everyone loves a freebie, so when I picked up my monthly copy of Glamour Magazine I was excited to find the April issue comes with a choice of fab Balance Me products. I chose the Radiance Face Mask but you have a choice of this, the Super Moisturising Body WashPure Skin Face Wash or the Shine on Tinted Lip Salve.



This mask is described as a 'triple-action mask with kaolin clay, gently polishing walnut shells and fruit acids.' Now I don't know about you but one of the first things I do with a new mask/lotion/wash etc. is smell it and i was pleasantly surprised! I was expecting a clay-type smell like some of the other clay masks I've tried but this is quite fruity. The mask isn't too thick so you don't need to cake it on but still gives a good coverage. You only need to use a little to cover your whole face and leave it on for around 5 minutes before washing off. It left my skin feeling smooth immediately and in the few hours following my skin looked brighter, felt hydrated and those pesky blemishes looked less prominent (I would be lying if I said I have none!).

I really recommend you go and grab a copy of Glamour Magazine and try one of these great freebies, usual price for 15ml of the mask is £4.50 so you're getting a great bargain!

I'd honestly not heard of Balance Me products before but I am loving the fact that they are made in the UK, use mainly natural ingredients and are against animal testing. I'll definitely be looking at more of their products in the future!

Has anyone else picked up one of these freebies? What did you think of them?

Sam
x



No comments:

Post a Comment